Free Download QuickTime Player Pro 7.7.9 Full version offline installer for Windows PC it is an application that gathers all tasks for multimedia needs. This program is composed of several elements such as DivX codec and Streambox allowing users to obtain almost everything.
As best alternative you can also FREE download RealPlayer (RealTimes)
QuickTime Pro 7.7.9 Overview
QuickTime Player is one of the most popular applications for enjoying multimedia on your PC. It contains several components including a plug-in for your browser and a desktop player, which sports a cool Mac-like interface. Most QuickTime movies you find on the Internet can be played right on your browser.
However, you may like to download files yourself, and this is where the player comes in. In addition to supporting the standard MOV file format, it will Open and run a wide range of multimedia. These include AVI, BMP, GIFF, JPG, Macromedia Flash and Adobe PhotoShop files and many, many more. In case you`re wondering, yes, it will also play your MP3s.
QuickTime Player has been extended to support “media skins,” and its new music synthesizer supports DLS files and SoundFonts for richer audio. In addition, it provides MPEG-1 playback, both on your PC and over the Internet. The application features an enhanced digital video codec and built-in support for Flash 4.
Features of QuickTime Pro 7.7.9
- Multimedia player: QuickTime is equipped with a DivX codec allowing a swift video file playing. The software enables users to create their own content in the DivX video. So then, you can read and share your videos in all freedom.
- Conversion: since this software can work on Mac, it enables to convert video and music files into a format so that they can be played on iPod, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV. This can be done without needing to open several programs.
- Video mounting: apart from that, the software can also mount projects whether for video or music files. If you equip your PC with a camera, a microphone or a webcam, you will be able to perform audio or video capture.
- Streaming: even more, the application also supports http streaming. In other words, QuickTime streams multimedia flow with the help of any server.
System Requirements for QuickTime Player
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more