Free Download CorelCAD 2021 Multilingual (x86-x64) for Windows PC it delivers the sophistication and precision you need to exceed the CAD results you expect in 2D drafting and 3D design.
You can download the other and MacOS version from “Previous Versions” section available below. Further you can also FREE download SolidCAM for SolidWorks
CorelCAD 2021 Overview
Enhance your visual communication expertise with the precision of superior 2D drafting and 3D design tools available in CorelCAD 2019. It’s the smart, affordable solution for drawing the detailed elements required in technical design.
With native .DWG file support and optimization for Windows and macOS, you can enjoy computer aided design software that delivers increased productivity and impressive performance on the platform of your choice. CorelCAD 2019 provides flexible expansion options for both new users and existing customers to match any workflow.
Additionally, CorelCAD provides flexible options, such as add-ons and plugins, for both new users and existing customers to match any workflow.
Arm yourself with advanced CAD tools and features to design 3D computer graphics, effortlessly. Easily transform 2D designs into three-dimensional graphics in just a few clicks. Feel confident that you’ll achieve results fast with CorelCAD; delivering to specifications and to project parameters for an amazing outcome every time.
Features of CorelCAD 2021
- Professional 2D drafting and 3D design tools
- Industry-standard file compatibility with .DWG, .STL, .PDF and .CDR
- Efficient project collaboration and sharing
- Optional automation and customization
- Patterns along paths
- Centerline construction
- Trimming options
- Object snaps and EntityGrips
- Print dialog
- Auto-Completion for commands
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
- Intel Core 2 Duo, or AMD Athlon x2 Dual-Core processor
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 500 MB hard disk space
- 3D Graphics accelerator card with OpenGL version 1.4 (OpenGL version 3.2 or better recommended)